Key to success?

Tuesday 2 March 2010

Student number one

Ah ha....my school letters have been written. Just need to send them out to all the teachers in the local area. I’m feeling the fear slightly as this is it....no turning back once I press send on the e mail. I sometimes hate the quickness of email, in the old days you had the walk to the post box to ponder over the letter. Now someone annoys you and that’s it...angry e mail sent. Facebook is worse....I’ve set up many a personal vendetta on Facebook.

Anyway this is all digression. So off it goes...maybe I’ll send it tomorrow...one more sleep. Instead of doing that I’ll go to IKEA and by furniture for the room at home. It is sort of towards the same goal so I won’t feel so bad. I’ve had serious words with myself and decided that I have to do some work towards it each day no matter how small.

Oh...and I may have my first English As Level student....and so it continues.

No comments: