Key to success?

Friday 12 March 2010

The mature student

A few days and no proper blog....sorry my super fans....not that any exist. Well developments – I have my first mature student. They are a foreign student, so it is not really teaching more supporting through essays. I thought that a nature student would be really keen to learn and hardworking....it is not the case! I’m not that surprised because I know how bad I did as a mature student...never wanting to write up essays. This is opening a whole new world up to me as a tutor...the mature market is not anything I had ever considered before, but I find it very satisfying.
Other developments are that I’ve now got a website and I’m linked on goggle maps – but they are very much in the rudimentary stages. I think a website course is definitely needed!

No comments: